[NCUC E-team] WordPress Update Failed

Mathias HOUNGBO mathias at houngbo.net
Mon Apr 27 16:52:01 CEST 2015

check the permission of the file wp-admin/includes/update-core.php
it's must be writable the webserver account !

Le 27/04/2015 15:41, Maryam Bakoshi a écrit :
> Dear All,
>
> Please could you help/advise? I tried updating WordPress, but I got
> the message below.
>

>     Update WordPress
>
> Downloading update
> from https://downloads.wordpress.org/release/wordpress-4.2-new-bundled.zip…
>
> Unpacking the update…
>
> The update cannot be installed because we will be unable to copy some
> files. This is usually due to inconsistent file permissions.:
> wp-admin/includes/update-core.php
>
> Installation Failed
>
> Many thanks,
> --
>
> Maryam Bakoshi
>
> Secretariat ­ NCSG, NCUC, NPOC

> Email:  maryam.bakoshi at icann.org <mailto:maryam.bakoshi at icann.org>
>
> Mobile:  +44 7737 698036
>
> Skype:  maryam.bakoshi.icann

Open source is not limited to software and it is not limited to english either!
Mefies toi de la médiocrité, c'est la moisissure de l'esprit

--
Made in Bénin - http://mathias.houngbo.net
Président ONG IGBANet - http://www.igbanet.org/