[NCUC E-team] [NCUC-EC] Formal Request: Beatriz Susana Uitts

Balleste, Roy rballeste at stu.edu
Tue Sep 23 15:45:15 CEST 2014

Thank you very much!!

Roy

From: Milan, Stefania [mailto:Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu]
Sent: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 5:10 AM
To: William Drake; e-Team; Rafik Dammak; Balleste, Roy
Subject: RE: [NCUC-EC] Formal Request: Beatriz Susana Uitts

Dear all

Susana has been added to the members database:

http://www.ncuc.org/about/members/

To my knowledge, this subscribes automatically to the lists (please someone corrects me if am wrong)

Roy, now you can notify Susana :-)

Stefania

----------------------
Stefania Milan, PhD
Data J Lab || Tilburg University, the Netherlands || http://datajlab.nl ||
The Citizen Lab || Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto || http://citizenlab.org ||
European University Institute || www.protestsurvey.eu/<http://www.protestsurvey.eu/> ||
Center for Media and Communication Studies, Central European University || www.cmcs.ceu.hu<http://www.cmcs.ceu.hu> ||
International Association for Media and Communication Research - International Council member and Co-Chair, Communication Policy Task Force || www.iamcr.org<http://www.iamcr.org> ||
Executive Committee, Non-Commercial User Constituency, ICANN
mobile: [31] 62 7875 425 (NL) || [1] 647 - 973 - 6533 (CA) || [+39] 333 - 2309945 (I)
http://stefaniamilan.net/