[NCUC E-team] I'm back (sort of)

Balleste, Roy rballeste at stu.edu
Thu Oct 30 15:19:13 CET 2014

Hilarious! : ))

Roy

From: e-team-bounces at lists.ncuc.org [mailto:e-team-bounces at lists.ncuc.org] On Behalf Of William Drake
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 6:12 AM
To: Tapani Tarvainen
Cc: e-Team
Subject: Re: [NCUC E-team] I'm back (sort of)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-IkWpm7TS0

:-) BD

On Oct 30, 2014, at 9:33 AM, Tapani Tarvainen <ncuc at TAPANI.TARVAINEN.INFO<mailto:ncuc at TAPANI.TARVAINEN.INFO>> wrote:

Hi all,

Since it seems I can't keep myself away from the NCUC server
administration and elections are coming, too,
I just resubscribed the e-team list.

I will limit my role to, let's say 2nd tier support,
in particular answering questions about the things
I've written as they may not be entirely trivial
for new people to take over.

Also, please don't call or Skype me - email only
for now, please.