[NCUC E-team] Ncuc-discuss post from arbih2002us at yahoo.com requires approval

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 17:59:38 CET 2014

Yeah no it has not come through and this is a problem.  Maybe my folder for ncuc-discuss is corrupted and needs to be deleted and rebuilt?

Anyway, one nomination for her from one address is enough, so don’t let the other through.  And let’s subscribe her from there.

Suddenly, a competitive election, cool.  Complicates travel planning for the NCPH meeting but hopefully Constituency Travel will cope.

Bill