[NCUC E-team] URGENT: NCUC EC NOMINATION

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 16:31:58 CET 2014

Hi

I have been informed that self-nominations to the NCUC EC for Lorin Ekpe have been sent to Ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org <mailto:Ncuc-discuss at lists.ncuc.org> from arbih2002us at yahoo.com <mailto:arbih2002us at yahoo.com> and info at agecare.org.ng <mailto:info at agecare.org.ng>.  But because neither address is subscribed to the mail list, the messages have not been delivered and the nominations are not valid.  I have asked volunteers on the e-team to subscribe one of these addresses to the mail list so a nomination message can then be sent (I understand arbih2002us at yahoo.com <mailto:arbih2002us at yahoo.com> is in the data base, so would receive a mail ballot, which probably makes this the desirable address to add), but it’s Sunday and people appear to be off line.  In the event this does not happen before the end of the calendar day, I suggest that someone else who is subscribed to the mail list nominate her and we take care of the subscription tomorrow.

If one wishes to be an elected officer in a civil society network, it is at a minimum a good idea to be subscribed to its mail list.

Best

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer