[NCUC E-team] Livestream for Friday.

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Thu Mar 20 10:58:47 CET 2014

Yep. Since the ICANN page "remote participation" links straight through to
http://www.ncuc.org/singapore2014/ that should get some attention

It's up to you but I don't think an embed is needed there, we want to push
the AC.  Just adjust the copy under Remote Participation.to say the live
webcast is available at ncuc.org.   OR. You could split it out into another
section, Live Webcast  thus emphasizing that *actual* remote participation
is via AC only,.

and http://www.ncuc.org/singapore2014/programme/ needs webcast/ remote
participation link at the top?

Also will you be able to upload the page with archive links across the day?

And, if anyone has slide decks, if you could grab them and put them up on
the site and link appropriately on the program, even before they are used,
that would be great.