[NCUC E-team] Singapore video

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon Mar 31 13:01:17 CEST 2014

I have done a better quality capture from the Adobe Connect archive, and
posted segments into a YouTube playlist at http://bit.ly/ncuc2014

I've annotated the old webcast to direct viewers to that playlist.

So, I would suggest that the embed on the homepage be replaced with an
embed of the playlist, and on the programme page, either a link or an embed
be added for each session.

The descriptions on the individual YouTube pages do include time indexes,
and links to individual speakers can be got by pausing immediately and then
going to the share tab. .It is also possible to embed any segment within a
session with a start and an end, but times have to be converted to seconds
to do that.

If, and when, the HD video comes into my hands I can redo the videos, but
the links will change..

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com