[NCUC E-team] Contact Me

Johnny Marcus jomarcus49 at yahoo.com.hk
Wed Mar 26 16:05:26 CET 2014

Hello,

I am Johnny Marcus, a junior staff of one of the banks here. I am giving
you this secret information, so you can contact me back immediately for
the necessary procedure to claim this fund.
I wish to notify you again that you were listed as a beneficiary to the
total sum of US$25m Dollars in the intent of the deceased (which you have
the same surname identity).
I have emailed you earlier without a response. In my first email I
mentioned about the late customer of the bank whose relatives I cannot get
in touch with and so you could submit your information as his relative to
claim this money since you have the same country of origin.
I am contacting you because the bank is searching for relatives of the
deceased and therefore can present you as the beneficiary to the
inheritance since there is no written will by our late client. I am
compelled to do this because I would not want the bank to push the
client's funds (US$25 Million U.S Dollars) into the bank treasury as
unclaimed inheritance.
 I request that you kindly forward to me your letter of acceptance, your
full name, your current telephone and fax numbers and a forwarding
address to enable me compute your name into the banks database as the
beneficiary of money in your favor.
I will thereafter give you the official email address of the bank's head
office to contact the bank for verification and how you can transfer
USD25m into your nominated bank.
Once the money is in your account, I beg that you give 20% of the USD25m
for this fruitful information.

Send your contact details to me via email address:

jomarcus49 at yahoo.com.hk

Thanks in advance for your cooperation

Yours faithfully,

Johnny Marcus