Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Mon Jan 27 22:37:22 CET 2014

Nope, they are not.

IMO, in this case, and in the previous one Joly asked about, the
response should be a polite email rely saying that list subscription
is available to members only, archives are publicly available and
encourage the individual/organization to join!  It is very easy for
individuals to join if getting their organization to join presents
hurdles.

The EC may want to revisit who can be subscribed?

Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org