[NCUC E-team] NCUC Numbers

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Mon Jan 27 20:56:00 CET 2014

There are currently 339 rows, but only 332 unique names (members, whether individual members or organizational representatives)[1]
(Seven members are there twice: as off reps and as individuals)[5]
In those, I count 105 unique organization names.[2]
We have 82 unique countries listed.[3]
We have 20 members without any associated country.[4]

I hope that helps.

 [1]: http://pad.ncuc.org/p/all-members
 [2]: http://pad.ncuc.org/p/all-orgs
 [3]: http://pad.ncuc.org/p/all-countries
 [4]: Names without countries: Antonio E. Fidelson, Carl L. Smith, Chad Coulin, Charles Knutson, E. Christopher Carolan, Edward Nunes, Glenn Harris, John Liu, Kashif Akram, Manoj Kumar Khinchi, Mark Leiser, Micheal O Floinn, Nancy Handshaw Clark, Nicolas Adam, Njeri Wangari, Oscar Howell, Patrick Reilly, Robin Townsend, Suella Darkins, Zain Khan
 [5]: The following seven are included twice in the database: Alan Levin, DeeDee Halleck, Desiree Miloshevic, Glenn McKnight, James Wire, Patrick Lenihan, and Tapani Tarvainen

William Drake <wjdrake at gmail.com> [2014-01-27 16:40:27 +0100]: