[NCUC E-team] SIGs

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 09:32:14 CET 2014

Hi

Thanks Joly.  I’m not a techie who’s intimately familiar with all the tools and can offer useful input, plus I am exceptionally spread thin with a bazillion other things going on.  So I hope you all on the ET can work out options and make proposals that Stefania as coordinator or whomever can bring back to the EC and ultimately the full membership.  Can we please work it like that?

Best,

Bill