[NCUC E-team] updating the website

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Sun Jan 26 16:58:27 CET 2014

Dear everyone

I have volunteered to update the website, but before proceeding I would like to share with you the TO DOs list, for both approval and integration.

Items that need updating:

  *   slideshow: two out of three slides are outdated (BA meeting; and 'meet our members' slide). Any idea of what you would like to see in the slideshow?
  *   SOI: many of EX members still haven't created it- will write them.
  *   working teams: shall we have simply the name of the main contact person?
  *   events - this is the page in need for urgent updating: Singapore in the "forthcoming" and BA will moved to the "Past". Any material that we could add to document the BA meeting?
  *   There is an odd link on the footer of the website that says "Resources". It does not have a corresponding menu item. Do we need it? Shall we link it from somewhere?
  *   the "About" menu item does not correspond in content to the "About" items in header and footer. Is there any special reason for this, or should it be amended?

Once I get the password (which I don't seem to be able to find) I will also check how the text in the boxes on the home page is generated. A couple of those need updating too.

Any suggestion/special request/objection? Remember I am new here, so any feedback is very much appreciated!
Thanks, S.

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.