[NCUC E-team] shared docs with how to handle everything

Milan, Stefania Stefania.Milan at EUI.eu
Mon Jan 20 11:14:20 CET 2014

hello e-team

it has taken longer than expected, but I have finally had the chance to go through Tapani's documentation.

For now, while we wait to have a password-protected section on the website to host this kind of shared knowledge that should not be drained in many mails, I have put together a google doc, which you find here<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LT-RUVYUhoBwzLD7-jX6xtSgLyT29Ca7DxAaiNzwL1w/edit?usp=sharing>. It is a sub-optimal solution, but at least we have everything on the same place.

Concerning the password-protected page, in the past I have used https://www.poppydog.com<https://www.poppydog.com.>, for which I had a paid account (but the conditions seem to have changed now). As far as I could remember, it was very easy to handle (used it to create a password-protected section on my website for students). Does anyone have a better suggestion? Once we have created the page/section, we can migrate the google doc onto the page, and keep it regularly updated if needed.

Now: passwords. Where do I find passwords? Access to WP, mailing lists and member database being the most urgent tasks. Thanks!!

Stefania

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.