[NCUC E-team] E-team refresh?

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 13:47:43 CET 2014

Hi

Happy new year everyone.  I’m looking at my calendar and list of NCUC stuff that will need to be dealt with this year, and it’s fairly daunting.  It’s going to be even more difficult to pull off if we don’t have people in place willing to handle all the e-platform stuff that Tapani was doing.  In the medium term it’d probably help if we could recruit some new folks to join and help http://lists.ncuc.org/cgi-bin/mailman/roster/e-team, but until then we need solutions to ensure the minimum functions are begin performed.   Any and all suggestions would be most welcome.

Thanks

Bill