[NCUC E-team] [NCUC-Events] Fixing the website, starting with team listings

Pranesh Prakash pranesh at cis-india.org
Thu Feb 20 18:07:09 CET 2014

Okay, I think I figured it out.  It is being done by Mailman (the
mailing list software).  What this means is that the person who has
admin privileges for Mailman will have to change who's listed as the
"coordinator" of each team / working group.

I don't have administrator privileges for the MLs, so Stefania, you'll
need to take it up.

pranesh at ncuc1:~$ sudo /var/lib/mailman/bin/list_members -f e-team

Brenden Kuerbis <bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org>
David Cake <davecake at gmail.com>
Joly MacFie <joly at punkcast.com>
Kim Phan <k.pham at outlook.com>