[NCUC E-team] E-team meeting in Singapore?

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Wed Dec 17 17:40:32 CET 2014

Hi

Sounds like a good idea to me.  Someone want to take a half hour or whatever and teach me some basic wordpress while you’re at it? :-)  Stefi you offered once but we never followed up.

Were you thinking of meeting in a bar, or do you want me to ask if a small room can be made available?  I was thinking maybe I’d try to get one for an EC meeting like we did last year, so if we could do these meetings back to back in a time block it might be easier for Glen to procure.  A priori Saturday is usually the best time for this, since Sunday the Council gets into all the meaty stuff (meetings with Board, GAC, Fadi, etc) and then from Monday it’s the full zoo and the schedule’s impossible.

Let me know,

Bill

William J. Drake
International Fellow & Lecturer