[NCUC E-team] Wordpress

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Dec 11 15:41:02 CET 2014

All,

I just realized (as I guess I should've done long ago)
nobody's been updating Wordpress since... 2013, apparently,
and it's gotten way behind - in particular, it has
the currently widely exploited vulnerability.
Ir really should be updated ASAP.

I'm rather seriously busy now but I'll try to find the time
to do it soon, but still, a question: is there anybody else
in our e-team who'd be even remotely comfortable of the idea
of doing updating wordpress?
(The only non-trivial part are the custom plugins, and
I'm pretty sure they'll all work unchanged.)