[NCUC E-team] Ballots

João Carlos Rebello Caribé caribe at entropia.blog.br
Thu Dec 4 14:32:15 CET 2014

Dears,

There was 404 errors on the links bellow on this page:
http://www.ncuc.org/governance/elections-2014/

Links:
Hugo Dafalla
Grace Githaiga

João Carlos Caribé

Exactly this string ( "%20%E2%80%8E" ) at the end of URL are the reason of this error, remove it and runs fine

João Carlos R. Caribé
Consultor
Skype joaocaribe
(021) 9 8761 1967