[NCUC E-team] Ballots

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 09:52:49 CET 2014

Hi

Maryam built and can fix this.

More generally Maryam, thanks much for posting these.  I’d have preferred that they were entirely on ncuc.org <http://ncuc.org/> rather than directing to Confluence but no matter.

Could you please have a look at my statement though, as the formatting is messed up, no line breaks so everything runs off the screen on the right, hard to read, and I can’t edit the page.

Also, I don’t know where you grabbed it from but I suppose we might as well use a current picture of me rather than one from a decade ago (not that I object to being thinner and having more hair, but truth in advertising…).  I’ll send you separately.

Bill

> On Dec 1, 2014, at 11:56 PM, João Carlos Rebello Caribé <caribe at entropia.blog.br> wrote:
>
> Dears,
>
> Something goes wrong with my statement
> https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=50823424
>
> I'm candidate for EC Latin America and Caribe, not ASIA/Australia/Pacific
>
> On the Elections 2014 page and Ballots are ok
> https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomuserconst/Elections+2014
>
> Who can help me ?
>
> Joao Carlos Caribe
>
> Em 01/12/2014, às 06:01, William Drake escreveu:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> I did it when I saw it this morning,so thanks anyway.  You left Imran off the ballot, whoops, so probably better to use my version :-)
>>
>> BD

>>> I take the silence as a no, so here goes.
>>> Before I send this to Glen, proofreading would be appreciated.
>>> (Candidates in each category are arranged by order of nomination.
>>> If alphabetical order would be preferred feel free to say so.
>>>
>>> ---------------------------------8<---------------------------------
>>>
>>> Please select exactly one in each category.
>>>
>>> Chair
>>>
>>> 1: []  William Drake
>>> 2: []  Abstain
>>>
>>> Executive Committee – Europe
>>>
>>> 3: [] Stefania Milan
>>> 4: [] Abstain
>>>
>>> Executive Committee – Africa
>>>
>>> 5:  [] Grace Githaiga
>>> 6:  [] Hago Dafalla
>>> 7:  [] Lorin Ekpe
>>> 8:  [] Abstain
>>>
>>> Executive Committee – Asia and the Pacific
>>>
>>> 9:  [] Walid Al-Saqaf
>>> 10: [] Peter Green (aka Zuan Zhang)