[NCUC E-team] 5 Ncuc-discuss moderator request(s) waiting

William Drake wjdrake at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 11:40:57 CEST 2014

Not having detected a consensus for the alternative, for now at least I would suggest we stick with the tradition of the list being for members, since the archive is open.  So if they’re in the data base add them, and if not send the boilerplate,

"Thanks for your interest in subscribing to the Noncommerical Users Constitutency (NCUC) discussion list. Our list is publicly archived at: http://lists.ncuc.org/pipermail/ncuc-discuss/.  If you wish to join the list, we encourage you or your organization to become a member of NCUC. To do so, please follow the instructions here: http://www.ncuc.org/participate/become-a-member/“

Ok?

Thanks

Bill