[NCUC E-team] Update on NCUC website redesign

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Mar 26 08:31:09 CET 2013

Sarah

Let me just repeat what I said privately, we're sorry to see you have to go, but greatly appreciate all the work you put into this.  Sounds like Wilson, Ed and others will be able to show us something new on Constituency Day which is great, real forward movement.

Best of luck in your new adventures,

Bill