[NCUC E-team] LiveStream of NCUC event in Beijing

Robin Gross robin at ipjustice.org
Sun Mar 24 20:43:05 CET 2013

It is possible that Nancy Lupiano is the person in ICANN's tech dept
to talk to on this (I've dealt with her in the past on other tech
issues), but I really don't know who at ICANN to talk to as the "go
to tech person".  I can start digging around, asking questions, and
try to find out if you'd like.  But I was under the impression that a
conversation with someone on staff has already begun sans moi.  I
really don't have any more info or advice on this otherwise.  Shall I
contact Nancy and she can get me started chasing tech info down?
What is the question I am to ask her about bandwidth, etc?

Thanks,
Robin

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org