[NCUC E-team] Update on NCUC website redesign

Sarah Clayton sarahliannec at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 18:39:14 CET 2013

Hi everyone,

I have done some more work with the design.

We spoke of a scrolling banner for the homepage - I have designed one
other option for this. I think we perhaps need a couple more, but I
was struggling for design/content ideas - see attached.

Also see attached for my initial flow chart as to how the website will
work - what pages will link to what etc. I'm sure there are some
missing pages there, but it's a start and something to think about.

Resources should have a drop-down menu from the top navigation bar -
see attached for the idea - 'website homepage design with drop down
boxes'

The resources section has a menu bar on the left side holding the
sub-menu options. Any other pages with sub-menus should have the same
layout. Pages without sub-menus should have a similar layout to the
'about' page.

I can email over the associated Photoshop files. Is there anyone in
particular that I should email these to?

Hope this helps move things forward.

Thanks,

Sarah