[NCUC E-team] To Do -list

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Tue Mar 19 16:34:24 CET 2013

Welcome back Wilson, glad to hear you're feeling better and ready to dive in!

On Mar 19, 2013, at 10:57 AM, Tapani Tarvainen <ncuc at TAPANI.TARVAINEN.INFO> wrote:

>>> * Selecting tool (wp plugin, maybe CiviCRM) for member pages
>>>  and migrating them over from Ning
>>>
>>> * Copying other relevant stuff from Ning
>
> Not much progress there, AFAIK. Dave promised help from his colleague
> who's set up CiviCRM before, but I've no time to work on it before
> Beijing - you'd be most welcome to take lead here.

I don't mean to be a broken record on seemingly small points when so many big things are being pushed forward in parallel (big thanks to Tapani, Brenden et al), but if whatever web presence we will have as of Constituency Day could have an accurate listing of members and replace the old Groups that are all dead with the Teams which are somewhat variably alive, that would be very cool.  Then we could talk a bit in the meeting about next evolutions not only of the web space, but more importantly of the member engagements it's supposed to help facilitate…

Best,

Bill