[NCUC E-team] NCUC Membership Update Needed

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Mar 18 08:00:45 CET 2013

On Mar 17 12:46, David Cake (davecake at gmail.com) wrote:

> Would you like me to ask my Exec Officer Jon (who set up CiviCRM for
> Electronic Frontiers Australia) for advice? I'm sure he would be be
> happy to help.

Absolutely, we need all the help we can get.

But right now I don't have time to look at CiviCRM even
to the extent that I could ask any useful questions and
listen to advice. If someone else will take the lead on
that, great, otherwise I suggest we'll tackle CiviCRM
only after Beijing.

I am going to move the lists to the vps, clean the member
data to "good enough" state for starting the discuss list
and to see which new ncsg members have applied to ncuc,
and update wordpress, but that's all I hope to get done
before Beijing.