[NCUC E-team] [NCUC Inreach] NCUC Membership Update Needed

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Mar 14 18:58:20 CET 2013

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 05:58:11PM +0100, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:

> This is truly heroic.  I'd nominate you for a Nobel if I could.

Actually I'm just being lazy. :-)
For I figure this will be save a lot of work in the long run
(or even not so long).
I've got all the tools readily available, the only real
work is collecting the old data. And it's already pretty
close to being good enough already, I think.

> What are the chances of this being done by Beijing?

Exactly 87.3%. :-)

Tapani