[NCUC E-team] Wordpress

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Wed Mar 13 16:17:13 CET 2013

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 4:07 AM, Tapani Tarvainen <
ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info> wrote:

> On Mar 11 12:46, Brenden Kuerbis (bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org) wrote:
>
> > > Do we need to have the latest version [of WP]?
>
> > It depends. One of the WP themes I'm playing around with requires v3.4
>
> OK. If we need newer than the OS-supported version (3.3.1),
> we can of course manually install and update WP.

I don't know if we will ultimately need it, but starting with the most
recent version of WP would be easier (from the perspective of someone who
is _not_ a website designer but just wants to get this thing implemented.

A little extra work, but not all that much.