[NCUC E-team] Approving member posts in Ning

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Sun Mar 10 16:24:25 CET 2013

Another question on old processes, now for inreach:
How and by whom are members' posts in Ning approved
(or how that's happened in the past)?

I noticed there's one blog post by an old member
in moderation queue. If the process is and should
continue to be such that regular members' posts
are moderated, they could be moved to Wordpress
with "contributor" role.

In the meantime, who's going to approve (or dis-)
the pending post, or otherwise react to it?

Technically I could do it, but I've no idea if there're any
guidelines or agreed-on rules in this, and the post in
question doesn't at first look appear like it should be
a blog post (complaint about bad link to Toronto video).