[NCUC E-team] To Do -list

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Fri Mar 8 12:39:54 CET 2013

Here's a short-term todo-list for the vps (volunteers wanted):

* Customizing Wordpress appearance

* Selecting tool (wp plugin, maybe CiviCRM) for member pages
  and migrating them over from Ning

* Copying other relevant stuff from Ning

* Moving mailman lists over (I'll do this soonish)

* Creating ncuc-discuss list (technically the list already exists,
  it's only getting members' addresses and subscribing them
  that's pending)

* Setting up SSL (I can do this easily but better wait until we can
  move the main domain name ncuc.org from ning, unless we want to buy
  several certificates)

* Setting up etherpad (I already installed it, but haven't yet decided
  on authentication scheme - might use some wordpress plugin)