[NCUC E-team] Statements for Publishing on ncuc.org

Amr Elsadr aelsadr at egyptig.org
Tue Jul 23 15:09:21 CEST 2013

Thanks again, Wilson. Great job that you, Tapani, Brenden and the rest of the folks on the e-team have done with the website.

There was an old statement from sometime last year I have been trying to find, which Wendy had posted as an objection to initiating this PDP ("thick" whois). It was helpful for me when I first joined the WG. It wasn't easy to find the first time, and it hasn't gotten any easier sinceā€¦, but I'll keep trying.

Thanks again.

Amr