[NCUC E-team] NCUC @ African IG School => new website

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Sat Jul 13 08:36:22 CEST 2013

Hi

We should add to http://new.ncuc.org/events/past-conferences-and-workshops/ a blurb in the same format as the others on our panel participation in School, and per Joly I'd include Glenn's group photo and also the video when ready.  Would it be possible to have a little graphic box with photos or other next to each of these events listings for ID?  If that's too complicated I guess we could just list "Group Photo" under Video below…

Anyway the pic is attached.  Based on comments from attendees afterwards and at the evening reception, the event was well received and encouraged a number of folks to want to learn more and perhaps get involved in ICANN and maybe NCUC.  Time will tell…some folks did say they were going home after the school as they didn't have funding for hotel etc. during ICANN, but perhaps we'll see a couple on Constituency Day.

Bill
————

"NCUC (Non-Commercial User Constituency): The Challenges of Representing Civil Society in ICANN," session held at the First African School on Internet Governance, Durban, South Africa, 12 July 2013

Program

Video