[NCUC E-team] When to go public with new site?

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Tue Jul 9 11:04:23 CEST 2013

I'd even say the current member pages in Ning are more
of an embarrasment than anything else. Most of them have
no content whatsoever, and only a handful have anything
more than a profile photo. And we can always leave them in
place under "icann-ncuc.ning.com" and link there, if you want.

I understood Brenden was planning to try some
member page plugin. If we can get one up and the
pages migrated quickly, I'm happy with that.
But I wouldn't make it a showstopper at this point.

Tapani