[NCUC E-team] High Resolution NCUC Graphic Needed ASAP

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Tue Jul 2 19:35:01 CEST 2013

NCUC logos for web graphics attached.  We don't have a high resolution
version.  However, the logo was created using Caviar Dreams font,
available here <http://www.dafont.com/caviar-dreams.font>. Their
designer should be able to work with that if needed.
Brenden Kuerbis
Internet Governance Project
http://internetgovernance.org