[NCUC E-team] Mailman admins

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Thu Jan 24 09:56:54 CET 2013

All,

I will leave home early Saturday morning I don't know
how well I'll be able to get to the net over the weekend
(I'll be sleeping in some cheap hotel and only come to
the Doubletree Hilton on Monday), so I would like to
get a backup mailman administrator or two before that,
just in case we need to add people to some list or
whatever when I'm offline.

I seem to recall Avri and Dave volunteered for the task -
are you still willing? Anybody else?

Also, if we want to have the discuss/members/whatever
list running before LA, decisions about it have to be
made and approved by the EC soon, preferably today...
which probably won't happen. But I guess starting it
a week later when I get back home is soon enough.