[NCUC E-team] VPS

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Tue Jan 22 22:27:16 CET 2013

On the call we briefly discussed two CMSes, Wordpress and Drupal, which
could be implemented quickly on a virtual private server.  Both are
supported by a robust development communities. Many civ soc organizations
use these platforms.  AFAIK, both of those platforms have numerous modules
available for functions that NCUC will need, like customer/member
relationship management (e.g., David mentioned EFA's use of CiviCRM),
project management, document collaboration, email list integration, and
social networking. (anything else?)   They seem like a good place to start
prototyping and eventually website development.