[NCUC E-team] Mailing lists

Sarah Clayton sarahliannec at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 20:27:57 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

I am very sorry my call with you was cut short. My hangout was 'ended
because of an error'. 'Reason code 3' was the reason. I'm not sure
what that means - there are a range of possible explanations on Google
Groups.

Anyway, I have more suggestions with regards to the website. I think
we should create a website navigation flowchart to show how individual
pages will link to each other. It will help us minimise the number of
links a visitor must click to reach any part of the site as well as
see how logical the navigation is. It will also assist with the
design, usability, content and layout of the site and each individual
page.

I will endeavour to get Google Hangout working in time for our next
conference call.

Thanks everyone,

Sarah