[NCUC E-team] E-Platform Meeting

Wilson Abigaba wilson at isoc.ug
Mon Jan 21 09:12:46 CET 2013

Dear Team,

Judging from the email traffic, I am sure we all had a fantastic
weekend. I would now like to invite you to our first meeting today
21st January 2013 at 1800 GMT. I kindly request for your Google
contacts so that I invite you to a hangout today at 18GMT.

Below is a rough agenda, will make it more concrete during the day.

- Hosting of NCUC e-presence
- Tools for teams [evaluating proposals/suggestions from Sarah & Rafik on kabob]
- Confluence site administration
- Division of labor on this team (as there is a lot to do!)
- Deadlines/timelines
- AOB.

Thank you!

Kind Regards,