[NCUC E-team] Mailing lists

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Jan 21 08:50:58 CET 2013

Hi

Ok, on outsiders sending, ok I see your points, I just wouldn't assume that all current or future team coordinators are going to eager to add moderation to their activities.  So yes splitting duties might be needed.  As with a lot of this boot up stuff we can cross the bridges when we get there rather than planning for each scenario ex ante.

BD