[NCUC E-team] Update on NCUC website redesign

Sarah Clayton sarahliannec at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 17:45:34 CET 2013

Hello everyone,

I have just spoken to Brenden about the website redesign.

Mock-up homepage style guide:
•	NCUC logo - Caviar Dreams - http://www.dafont.com/caviar-dreams.font
•	main text - font size 14, verdana, black
•	menu text (home, about etc) - font size 16, line under menu text -
colour #888888
•	search - font size 14, colour #555544
•	members login' - font size 12, black
•	blue text - colour #5555bb (size 14, verdana)
•	Blue links – I was thinking the hover could be a darker blue – not
specified yet
•	light grey dividing lines - colour #dddddd
•	background - colour #eeeeee
•	top - colour #fefefe (or any colour just off white)

In the header, we thought we could perhaps change ‘Blog’ to ‘News’ and
‘Contact’ to ‘Join’.

We also discussed a drop down menu from ‘Resources’, including the pages:
•	Governance – with links from here to – Charter, Officers and Members
•	Meetings
•	Statements
•	Discussion
•	Photos
•	Videos

We are satisfied the new logo will fit into a square for our social
media presence. Is everybody happy with the new logo? (see attached)

I will start designing some new banner ideas for the rotating banner.
Does anybody have any further image/branding suggestions before I
embark on design?

I will also start designing further webpages for comment.

Does anybody have any further suggestions regarding anything that I am doing?

Thanks,

Sarah