[NCUC E-team] Hosting the NCUC E-Platform

Wilson Abigaba wilson at isoc.ug
Thu Feb 28 08:17:17 CET 2013

Hello,

Thanks for the go ahead.

Brenden, Could you please assist and coordinate with Milton to purchase of
the VPS? All that is needed is to
- go to https://www.gandi.net/hosting/vps
- change RAM to 1024 MB
- Change Disk to 50GB
- Choose /year (to get the annual total)
- And click "Buy Shares".

After that step, one needs to login or create an account. I think we
already have an account with them, so we can use that one to login and
check out.

Regards,
Wilson