[NCUC E-team] Website maintenance tasks

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Wed Dec 11 08:28:07 CET 2013

On Dec 10 14:08, William Drake (wjdrake at gmail.com) wrote:

> We’ll obviously need to figure out soon how to handle all the
> e-platform stuff as you step back from this…

I might add that the amount of work involved is not all that great,
nor is there anything that needs serious technical expertise -
most of the tasks can be done by anyone willing to spend
half an hour learning them.

But what is needed is someone willing to be in charge, to take
responsibility - someone to make sure the things that need doing get
done when they need doing, by someone (not just doing them alone).
That is, someone willing to "own" the system - someone who *cares*
about the it.

I don't think NCUC needs quite his kind of devotion though:

https://xkcd.com/705/

:-)