[NCUC E-team] NCUC member data on Confluence site

Tapani Tarvainen ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info
Mon Apr 8 09:42:45 CEST 2013

On Apr 08 15:27, Brenden Kuerbis (bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org) wrote:

> It would be great if we could have this page:
>
> https://community.icann.org/display/gnsononcomstake/Membership+Roster+of+the+Noncommercial+Users+Constituency+%28NCUC%29
>
> be dynamically generated, similar to the new ncuc website.  What do you think?

The only difference to http://new.ncuc.org/ncuc-members/
that I can see is that organizational members are divided
to small and large organizations. That would be easy to do
if desired.

Or do you mean you'd want it to appear in the community.icann.org
URL with the dynamically generated content?
Technically it should be easy enough to inport it there
as a frame or something like that, but I've no idea how
that could be done in Confluence.
We could try that though - do you have editing rights to that page?