[NCUC E-team] New Website => Meet Today

William Drake william.drake at uzh.ch
Mon Apr 8 09:13:07 CEST 2013

Hi there

Looking nice!  Some fresh info freshly presented, and a bit more clean-line looking than the ning.  Obviously, lots of work done already, and more in store…thanks for all that!

One thing does leap out at me—perhaps the top pull down menus should run

Home About Governance (correctly spelled) Participate (includes member roster) Policy Resources

Thoughts?

On meeting, sure. It'd be good to talk about the website bit, but also about the CD program for tomorrow, e.g. we need inter alia to give Dave (our intrepid Adobe Connect operator) whatever slides we intend to use so he can load them in order etc.

I will be taking the 6:45pm 0r 7:15 shuttle to the Verisign party.   Before that, I'm working in my room this afternoon and at your disposal.  What would be the best time for us to have a sit down? Want to meet in the second floor bar at 6pm?

Bill