[NCUC E-team] New Website

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Mon Apr 8 08:26:30 CEST 2013

I have a couple of comments.

Although I liked the logo, I think the more descriptive header is not a bad
idea. The actual subhead script is a little cheesey, though, and there
should be some consistency in capitalizing - either all lower case or
"Civil Society Organizations and Individuals"

The video in the carousel doesn't look good / work?

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 1:41 AM, Wilson Abigaba <abigabaw at gmail.com> wrote:

> Bill,
>
> Possible to have a 15 minutes review meeting this afternoon or evening
> about the above? Would like you to review and advise what we can
> preferably update before the tomorrow.
>
> What's been done so far?
> - General design done. comments welcome
> - Imported all the blogs from ning into the new site.
> - Populated some pages with real information
>
> To do:
> - Organize the menus
> - Complete content population on all the pages
> - any other changes as advised.
>
> the link is http://new.ncuc.org
>
> Kind Regards,
> Wilson

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com