[NCUC E-team] Website revisions by Constituency Day?

Wilson Abigaba wilson at isoc.ug
Wed Apr 3 11:28:34 CEST 2013

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM, Tapani Tarvainen
<ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info> wrote:

> On Apr 03 14:24, William Drake (william.drake at uzh.ch) wrote:
> >I'm not sure who may be doing what with respect to the web site, nor who intends to talk about it on CD
> >(I'd listed Wilson and Brenden on the CD agenda, but haven't heard from Wilson in many weeks)

Actually, my last email about this very project was yesterday. And a
few last week.

> I don't know how much I'll be able to do while in Beijing
> (not much if VPS and ssh are totally blocked, I fear,
> but I'll try to set up a few alternatives).
>
> > Front Page.
>
> Brenden & Wilson,
>
> What's the status with Wordpress?
> Can you get it to somewhat presentable shape in time?

I think 'in time' should have meant now or before so that people take
a look before constituency day. However, It hasn't been possible but
it will after this weekend.

For now, I suggest we update the ning site but the whole sale changes
of memberships etc can wait for the new site.

> > *With the old Interest Group pages participants with personal member
> > pages would show up in the groups. Is that no longer possible?
>
> It should be possible once we get the new (Wordpress-based) site
> up to speed, but probably not before Beijing.

I still maintain that we shall have this for CD but probably not
before. I apologise for the delay but I got immensely overwhelmed
after the 2 weeks I spent not working. This will be shortly forgotten
though after the site is up.

Kind Regards,
Wilson