[NCUC E-team] Todo list

Brenden Kuerbis bkuerbis at internetgovernance.org
Tue Apr 2 15:05:00 CEST 2013

ncuc at tapani.tarvainen.info> wrote:

>> It doesn't seem we'll get our new wordpress site up though, unless
>> Wilson's been busier with it than he's had time to post here.
>>

> Hi,
>
> I am sorry, I got overwhelmed last week and also had to travel upcountry
but I am working on the site. For sure, we should have a version to show on
constituency day although it will have come too late for the meeting
announcements

Thanks for the update Wilson.  I don't think this is a big deal. I've
posted a meeting announcement on the current website, and will post the
workshop announcement later today and begin publicizing through various
means.

-- B