[Comment-drafters] draft comment on Operating Standards Review

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 03:02:49 CET 2018

Hi Renata,

Thanks for working on this and I know that is not straightforward, I think
it would make sense to share it in NCSG list anyway in order to get
feedback and input. I guess many missed the announcement about that
public consultation.
the deadline is in 2 weeks, so we would have fair time for consultation and
review.

Best,

Rafik