[Comment-drafters] Let's pick a comment - and Diversity Comment input, if any

Dina Solveig Jalkanen icann at thomascovenant.org
Wed Jan 3 00:41:01 CET 2018

Hi everyone,

and happy New Year 2018. I had an unfortunate setback lately (really
unlucky), but let's continue.

Diversity draft appears to be well covered, and you have probably read
up on it, deadline is January 14. If you have any thoughts or questions
to add about it, go ahead and comment in this thread. We will can more
if we have enough input.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m4NHYQj9uOzS5qMU0z6ZdNhqJa7BRPOuHxJuObpewds/edit

This is a good moment to request a short comment from Rafik: what
happens after when the comment is written? What, in your opinion, makes
a good comment and have you often seen proposed changes addressed?

Finally, let's pick a Public Comment which no one is working on yet and
has a longer deadline. Suggestions? Upcoming ones are good as well.

https://www.icann.org/public-comments

Best Regards,

thomas

--
* * *
Friendly geek in Amsterdam, happy FSFE and EFF member