[Bylaws] Bylaws - an update

Arun Mohan Sukumar arunmohan.s at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 05:00:59 CEST 2015

Hi all,

A small group of bylawyers held a conference call on Monday to discuss how
to go about revising the NCUC charter to reflect NCSG goals as well as our
contemporary/dynamic nature.  We were only 6 in number, so I'd request
those interested to join our ranks ahead of Dublin.  Please send an e-mail
to Maryam if you'd like to join the Bylaws sub-group.

How we plan to go about this: during the call, we figured it would be best
to flag areas in the NCUC Charter that need our immediate attention before
we meet in Dublin. This process will hopefully be complete at the end of
this month, and the bylaws group can present a consolidated list of
proposed changes on Constituency Day.

The first set of proposals were provided by Bill, and have been neatly
worked into a Google Doc by Farzaneh. To access and start collaborating on
the doc, I'd request you to join the Bylaws list.

Best,
Arun

--
Head, Cyber Initiative