[Ncuc-na] ICANN78 is here!

Ken Herman ken at kherman.com
Thu Oct 19 17:32:00 CEST 2023

Greetings, North America NCUC members, from Hamburg, Germany.

In a few short days ICANN78, the Annual General Meeting of 2023, will
commence. In addition to discussions on the many open topics (subsequent
procedures for the next gTLD round, Internationalized Domain Names, Transfer
Policy, and a host of many other topics), the institution will celebrate
it's 25th anniversary! The NCUC also celebrates 20 years.

Please let me know if you are participating in-person - I welcome the
opportunity to meet constituents whenever possible. But if you are not
coming to Hamburg, I hope you can participate remotely as much as possible,
although I know the time difference doesn't work to our region's advantage.

We have collected the key sessions in this linked document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uVjcf8c88SWmR4IO76mE8MB_CR-U8NSj12WdQz05
Ic4/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs.

I encourage everyone to participate in these. As much as you can.

As always, please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or
comments.

Best regards,

Ken Herman

NCUC North American Regional Representative

ken at kherman.com